2014 Snapshots

Thursday, June 19

Girls First Meeting with Joshua.

I know it's now nearly 2 weeks but I have fianlly come around to downloading the photo's from my camera.

I must say I was a bit anxious as to how my Renee and Tanysha would react with the arrival of their little brother and I must admit that it was all for nothing. They love their little brother and have been excited since his arrival. Tanysha is my little reporter and announcer. She will announce to anyone and everyone very proudly that "my mummy has had our baby" - the doctor's finally pulled him out of her tummy...... "

I remember announcing to them nearly 8 months ago that they were going to have a brother. They were disappointed - they wanted a girl. But they are very happy now and they don't even remember telling me that they wanted another girl in our family.

Here are some photo's of their first meeting ...................

Renee; "can't believe I'm carrying him".


Tanysha; "Look I think he's smiling at me!"

I can honestly say that when I see my girls admire and love their brother it brings tears to my eyes. And that "labor" of love is so worth it..... Can't even recall the pain of those how many hours I was in labor!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...