2014 Snapshots

Tuesday, June 17

After 2 weeks

My son is now 2 weeks old and we are enjoying him very much. He sleeps well and is content. As long as he is fed and dry he is a happy boy.

Looking back 2 weeks ago I cannot believe how calm I was even when the contractions started to get stronger and shorter. And in Bangkok traffic is just crazy and that is what I was most worried about - getting caught inthe traffic, but thankfully that did not happen.
This delivery was probably the easiest (are they ever really easy??!!). Well let me rephrase that - this delivery was better because it wasn't as stressful or exhausting as they were for my girls. And thank God for Epidurals - they are great!!

The medical staff were great and my stay in the hospital was even better. Crazy thing is the hospital was more like a hotel. The food was great and what's even more crazy is that I could order Starbucks from my room. Now that was just crazy!!!
My baby was well and healthy but he remained in the nursery while I rested. They would only bring him in to be breastfed. It was great.
It was also great to be back at home after spending 3 nights in the hospital.
All in all things went well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...