2014 Snapshots

Friday, April 18

Today is Friday and it's the last day of holidays for both my girls. It's been great to have them both at home although we haven't done too much together. As you can see on my side counter I now have about 49 more days to go till my baby arrives. And I have now developed the "pregnancy waddle" - not very flattering!!!

My hubby was also home for a long 5 day weekend. Last weekend and half of this week we have celebrated Songkran here in Thailand - Thailand's New Year, their turning of the calender. It was fun to watch the Thai's celebrate and also to learn of their customs/rituals etc.
Last Saturday I hosted a Songran Pool Party here at my house for my Thai friends and their families. I was a little nervous because I don't usually host anything but all went well.

Oh I also celebrated my birthday on Wednesday. My children made me beautiful gifts and my dear hubby bought me a new camera. I love it and I will be using it a lot for pictures for this blog.

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...