2014 Snapshots

Tuesday, March 25

Should I or Should I not.....

Should I walk today for 45min or not? Should I exercise or not?

I hate this question? And every morning after I drop Tanysha off at school this is the question that I agonize with for the next five minutes on our way home. It's a short ride so I have to be quick to make a decision. In those 5 minutes I go through so many excuses of why I can't, shouldn't, won't. And then when we drive through the gate of our compound I tell the driver STOP, drop me off here - I'm going to walk home!!!. It drives me crazy!!!!
I've actually been good at walking lately but I hate those 5 minutes where I need to make a decision. After I've walked and get home I feel good that I decided to do that, so I really don't understand why I put myself through those 5 minutes of trying to decide.
Much of my life as I am sure yours must be like this - most things we do require a decision to be made. Sometimes we need to be quick and other times we have the luxury of time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...