2014 Snapshots

Tuesday, March 4

Okay it has been a couple of days since I last blogged. I've been travelling and I'm glad to be at home now. Our trip was great. We went to Melboure via Brisbane to visit family at both stops and it was wonderful. I'm so happy for my kids! Even though they don't see their cousins often it was like they didn't even miss a beat. They interacted like they've been with each other for ever. That is a wonderful thing to see. Truly no matter how far or how long we are away from family, we are always family.

I love getting on planes, although taking off still scares me. We flew Singapore Airlines and it was fun. Plane flights are so different now. Service is great and they have so many movies to watch and games to play. I am so thankful for that because can you imagine trying to entertain a 3yr old for 7 hours in a confined space?!! That would be one heck of a challenge. We also flew QANTAS but I enjoyed the Singapore Airlines flight better..

Melbourne was cold. Big difference to Thailand. It sure is different to have to rug up to keep warm.

Like I mentioned it's wonderful to be back home.
I'm now entering into my third trimester and my baby is moving a lot. They say this is an interactive stage of pregnancy. My baby can hear and react to light. I still have a couple more weeks to go but I am getting ready to have this baby.

I'll share some photo's of our trip in a couple of days.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...