2014 Snapshots

Thursday, March 27

Control, Control.

Went out with some friends today. It was great!!
We went had coffee and then we hit the mall. I didn't buy anything but it was great just to be with friends. I should get out more often. I don't.

You see I like to be alone and then I also like to be with people. Isn't that funny!! - I think.

Well Tanysha is driving me crazy.

This week she has had book week at school and tomorrow is their Book Character Parade and she keeps on changing her mind on whom she wants to be.
At the beginning of the week it was Emily & Clifford. By Wednesday it changed to Dora the Explorer and today is Thursday and now she wants to be Meg (I think she's the witch or is Mog the witch), from Meg and Mog. Oh I wish she would make up her mind!!!!
Thankfully I am prepared to do anyone of them although I would really love for her to dress up as Dora because firstly it's simple and secondly with her Dora wig on she really does look like Dora. But hey she's the one dressing so I am trying to step back and let her make her choice.

Oh how I want to be in control - it's driving me crazy!!

Well I've had a great day and a busy one at that!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...