2014 Snapshots

Monday, March 24

11 days ago.....

It's been 11 days since I last blogged. Don't know why, maybe I have blogger's block - if there is such a thing!! Much has happened in 11 days.
I have been busy and tired and then busy again so I really haven't had time to sit at my computer and thoughtfully blog down my days.

Anyway like I said much has happened in 11 days. I went saw my doctor for my monthly check and all is well. My visit was one of the quickest ones I have had this pregnancy. I was there for 10 mins only. Great to know that all is well with my babe and that everything looks normal for myself.
My kids have both been busy with school and after school activities. I'm so excited for Renee that she gets to move up a level in her swimming, which is so exciting not just for me but Renee is thrilled with her efforts.

My husband has also been busy at work lately and comes home complaining that there is just not enough hours in the day. I know though that he wouldn't have it any other way.

This past weekend we went bowling. It was our first time to go as a family. My hubby and I had fun and the girls had a blast. This maybe something we will continue to do.

The weather in Thailand is so hot it is not funny. Thankfully when we were looking for a home here we ended up getting one with a pool because we sure are making very good use of it. I for one am thankful because in my current state I am glad that I don't have to venture out to the club pool. I can hide away in my onw home and swim and flaunt my big bump!!

Hope you all had a great Easter. I did.
I love Easter. It's a great time to remember what Christ did for us. Truly no one took His life from Him - he willingly laid it down for us. Willingly - he never held back. Now that is something that I must never forget.

Thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...