2014 Snapshots

Tuesday, February 5

I can't believe they lost - yeah that's right I can't believe the NE Patriots lost. I guess no one (team) is perfect!!

Today was a another step forward in my commitment to staying active during my pregnancy. I went to a yoga class and really enjoyed it. There were 6 of us in the class and we're all about the same in terms of how far we are into our pregnancy. Although I was the only one who is on their 3rd child!
Not only did we stretch a lot but I didn't realise a lot of the focus is on our breathing and I know when the time comes breathing is going to be crucial.

I didn't enjoy the long ride in the car. The traffic in Bangkok is horrible. The car is truly king here. It takes forever to get to places!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...