2014 Snapshots

Friday, February 1

Being a SAHM!

I have now been a SAHM for the last 3 years and I am still trying to get used to it!! I know you think I'd be used to it by now but I'm not. Some days are better than others, and today was one of those days for which I am thankful and grateful to be a Stay At Home Mum.
Tanysha had her sports day and it was great to be able to be there. It would have been difficult to attend this special day for Tanysha had I been working.

I guess everything has it's good and bad. I understand there is this big debate on which is better but those thoughts and debate are for another day. For today I am just thankful that I was there for my daughter and I know she was happy to see me there cheering her and her team along.

Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...