2014 Snapshots

Sunday, January 27

Why?

Went to church today and the message was on being born again. God is truly a God of order. During the week, the bible study I'm doing posed this question to me, "Why did Jesus Die for me and save me?". After todays message I had to think about this question again.
My small mind cannot understand how and why God does things but I am thankful that He decided (even before I was born, - which totally blows my mind) to save me.
Beth Moore's study (Living Beyond Yourself) showed me this scripture:

Psalm 115:3 - Our God in heaven; he does whatever pleases him.

God saved me simply because it pleased Him. It's taking me a while to wrap my head around this truth. That God chose to save me simply because it pleased him.

Whoa thank you Jesus for my salvation!!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Isn't God so amazing!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...