2014 Snapshots

Friday, January 25

Weekend's Here!

Thank goodness the weekend is finally here.
Tanysha has a party tomorrow and Renee will be having a friend over. Should be busy! It's been an exciting week for me - especially finding out what I will be having. It brought me renewed joy and a change in my attitude to really enjoy this pregnancy, day by day - moment by moment. I am half way through so the next 20 weeks should be great!

I bought a remote control helicopter for my dear hubby this afternoon. We went to the toy store to buy a gift for Tanysha for the B’day party and my hubby came across this remote controlled chopper and he asked me to buy it for him. I’m giving him a hard time about it – I guess they never really grow out of their toys!!

Great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...