2014 Snapshots

Tuesday, January 22

Superb Tuesday !

Tanysha was great this morning. No fuss and more importantly no tears at school. Last night I was stressed out about her not liking school and not wanting to be there. It's a terrible feeling. But thankfully today was totally different. It may have to do with a target that was set for her. I know they're young, but each child in her class is set a target and everyday they are reminded about it and encouraged to achieve their target. My daughter is driven so that may be why she was dead set on going to school with no tears.
(Below Tanysha's Target Card).

Okay, Okay - I have a confession to make. I love my sports. I love basketball and lately I'm hooked onto the NFL. I didn't use to understand the game but now that I do I enjoy it. I live in Thailand so TV coverage of the games is not that often. We have soccer in abundance and I hate soccer! So anyway surf the internet daily. I am constantly on ESPN.com , SI.com and wherever else I can get my fix when it comes to sport. It really does slow my days down but I just have to see what's happening. I'm the kind og gal who would so prefer to watch the Lakers (yes I am a Laker fan) play ball than go to the mall. And Thailand is a great place for shopping!!

Well the Lakers won today and I'll be rooting for the Patriots when the Super Bowl comes around. It would be great if they go 19-0 to set history. Don't think that sort of a record will come around again for a long time coming.

Go the Lakers!! Go the Patriots!!

1 comment:

Christmas said...

Hello ..... Nice to mmet you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...