2014 Snapshots

Wednesday, January 16

Half Way Through January!

Can't believe we are half way through the month of January. Gee time flies. It only seems like yesterday we were bringing in the new year and and now we are well and truly moving through the days not skipping a beat.
Our children are back in school, and our routines are underway.... (well I hope so!)
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season. I went back home to Papua New Guinea and honestly home will always be home. It was wonderful to spend Christmas and New Year with family. It truly was wonderful to sit and appreciate my family.
We are now back in Thailand and everything is back to normal. The Baure household is well and truly back into routines. My girls are back at school and I think they are happy about that. They're happy to see their friends and to get back into their structured days.

Anyway this is my first post for the year and I hope to commit to posting regularly. Till next time.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...