2014 Snapshots

Friday, January 18

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made

This week has been good for me in terms of getting out and exercising. I set a goal for myself and was able to accomplish it. A physical, measurable goal and I achieved it. Then I went and rewarded myself with a tall caramel frappacino!!! How does that work?
This week as I've walked the song on my ipod has been "Fearfully and Wonderfully Made" by Matt Redman. As I've listened and walked and taken in my surroundings it's hard to see God's beauty and then say there is no God. Not only are my walks good for me physically but at the same time it gives me wonderful moments to appreciate God's creation, his greatness and His beauty.

Have a great weekend all and take time to soak in God's goodness and greatness.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...