2014 Snapshots

Wednesday, January 23

Exciting News!!


After waiting for what seemd like forever I finally had my ultrasound today and it's confirmed - I'm having a baby boy!!! I am so excited!! Not only is it a boy but all is well and he is one healthy and normal babe.

God is truly gracious. In the early weeks of my pregnancy during the many long days of being nauseated I kept on thinking to myself "will I enjoy this pregnancy?" After today's news there is renewed joy and gratefulness in my heart.

In all my pregnancies (this is my third) there has always been this fear of the unknown. All I know is that there is this being growing inside of me. I always have this fear of "will the baby be okay?" or "will there be something wrong?"

Dear Father in Heaven you truly know everything and are truly gracious.
My dear hubby is excited, but my girls aren't because they were hoping for a girl. But I know they'll come around and love their baby brother all the same.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...