2014 Snapshots

Wednesday, July 27

corner view–early

this weeks theme comes from Cole.

Corner View is a weekly appointment - each Wednesday - created by Jane, where bloggers from all corners of the world share their view on a pre-arranged theme.

well today was the day the packers were scheduled and I was up early.  there’s something beautiful about the stillness in the house while the kids are still resting. 

IMG_0124I didn’t think that I’d be emotional at all about leaving but as I sat alone remembering these last 4 years, much has happened and I was a little sad. Thailand will always be close to my heart.

here’s more photo’s from our 3rd year in Thailand.

DSC04506

DSC06356

DSCF7069

DSCF1131

DSCF1496

DSCF0483

DSCF9139

For more early corner views start with Francesca.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...